Monday 18 April 2011

FCPX wins Videomaker's 'Best Editing Software' award and it hasn't even been released yet!


I find it amazing that Videomaker could give the award to Final Cut Pro X when it hasn't even been released yet (unless they were part of the beta :-)

It's even more amazing how many of the features shown at the sneak peek (64 bit, native formats, drag audio fades, etc.) Have been in Sony Vegas Pro since version 8 which was released 2 years ago. (at about the same time as FCP7)

I have FCP7 but find the interface clunky and old fashioned and I find it very inflexible in letting me work the way I want to.

I am interested to see what improvements Apple have made but I think I'll wait until I have had a chance to use it before I hand out any awards. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Great info, So many people miss out on golden opportunities, not because of bad content, or lack of skill just because they’re using the WRONG kind of video.”
    Klippyo lets you shoot, edit, and post engaging high-class videos from your phone in formats.
    Klippyo Video Creator Review

    ReplyDelete